August 29, 2020
August 27, 2020
August 24, 2020
August 20, 2020
August 19, 2020
What is Exactly the New Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
According to the World Health Organization WHO Coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) is the name given to the 2019 novel coronavirus. COVID-19 is the name given to the disease associated with the virus.
This Virus called 2019-nCov (COVID-19), is new and all health organizations including WHO are still learning about it. From different sources what exactly we know now is that (COVID-19) is a new strain of coronavirus which may cause illness in animals or humans as well.
In humans, it can make some people a little sick with a slight runny nose or fever. Some other people can get sicker and can have breathing difficulty and also can develop pneumonia, some people get sicker and need to be hospitalized. among those, unfortunately, some have died.
Meanwhile, we still need to learn more about how the disease affects people, thus far, most of those that died had other underlying health issues.
This information will change as world different authentic health organizations learn more about this disease. Meanwhile, we have to follow the advice given by our National and local public health authority and healthcare providers that how we can protect our self and others around us from this COVID-19.
What can we have to do to protect ourselves and our loved once from getting COVID-19?
There are several measures you can adopt to protect yourself and others from getting this new coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Frequently Clean your hands with soap and Water
- Use alcohol-based hand cleaner to clean your hands
- Always cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow while coughing or sneezing, or use a tissue. If you use a tissue then you have to through it immediately into a closed bin and don’t keep it in your hand or pocket.
- Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact with anyone that has fever and cough or any other illness already.
- If you feel a fever or have a cough and have difficulty breathing then immediately you have to go for Medical Care, and in that case, you have to share about your recent travels with your doctor or if you anybody around you with recent travel history.
If you just have mild respiratory symptoms and no specific travel history then you have to carefully follow the precautions I just explained above and stay safe, stay home and keep maintain distance with your loved once until recovery.
For any medical support or inquiry in UAE, please contact:
- â€¢ Department of Health at 8001717
- â€¢ Ministry of Health & Prevention at 80011111
- â€¢ Dubai Health Authority at 800342
Copyright © 2022 Ylaa.com - All Rights Reserved.