1. You can apply for our services provided that if you:
a. are at least 18 years of age;
b. do not reside in one of the countries we do not provide our services as per UAE law.
c. do not perform any of the prohibited activities as per UAE law.
2. Your Ylaa Wallet will hold funds in one or more Approved Currencies designated by you when you set up your Ylaa Wallet account with us.
3. Our records show the amount of each Ylaa Wallet holder's funds in their Ylaa Wallet. You will need to use your Security and Log-in Details in order to check the balance on your Ylaa Wallet via the Ylaa.com Website.
4. We may refuse to accept funds you want to transfer to your Ylaa Wallet:
a. for any reason concerning our compliance with financial crime prevention legislation or our own risk management policies and procedures; or
b. if we have any other legal or regulatory obligation to decline to accept the funds.
5. We accept payments online using Visa / MasterCard credit/debit card and PayPal in AED.
6. If you receive a payment, including a refund, in other then AED, we will convert it into AED and the conversion rate will be the rate used by our bank and you agree that we will apply that rate (which you are responsible for checking).
7. We do not control the conversion rates so we apply those which are applied at the time of the conversion. We cannot display a list of any of the conversion rates as they are live market-based rates depending on our bank policy. The conversion rate that we use will be indicated in your Ylaa Wallet account after we have made the conversion. We also deduct and keep any fees you have agreed to pay for currency conversions.
8. We will keep reasonable records of the funds you hold in your Ylaa Wallet and of your transactions using your Ylaa Wallet.
9. A transaction history showing details of the payments you make and receive from your Ylaa Wallet is available for you to view and download.
10. If you make a payment for our services on Ylaa.com, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment Gateway Service provider via a secured connection.
11. All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
12. The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
13. Once we have loaded funds to your Ylaa Wallet, they will be refunded to you only as set out in these Terms.
14. Refund request will be proceeded only 2 months after received the payment in Ylaa Wallet and considered only for the amount available in your Ylaa Wallet.
15. Refund request must be notified in written by email to Ylaa.com. (Email: email@example.com)
16. After receive your refund request, our team of professionals will inspect and verify it and process your refund. The money will be Refunded to the original payment method you've used during charge into your Ylaa wallet. For credit car payment it may take 10 to 15 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement, bank transfer and CHQ payment may take 5 to 10 business days.
If anything is unclear or you have more questions feel free to contact our customer support team.
Copyright © 2020 Ylaa.com - All Rights Reserved.
Mobile number for Ylaa account is set now!
Please check sms to confirm it.
Email address for Ylaa account is set now!
Please visit your e-mail inbox for confirmation.
If you do not receive the confirmation email within a few minutes, please check your SPAM/JUNK folder just in case the confirmation email got delivered there due to system/firewall settings. If so, please select the confirmation message and click NOT SPAM, which will allow future messages to get through in your e-mail inbox.
Data Saved Successfully!
This e-mail address is already exist!
Submitted new mobile number is already exist!
Ylaa account password is set now!
User Session Expired. Please login again!
Image deleted successfully!
Image uploaded successfully!
Banner uploaded successfully!
Banner deleted successfully!
Ylaa... Offer has been sent!
Ylaa... Message has been sent!